The Youth Services Department of New Directions Southcoast, Inc. and the Greater New Bedford Career Center are hosting the 4th Annual Youth Career Expo Friday April 25, from 11:00 AM-2:00 PM at the Greater New Bedford Career Center.
The goal of this event is to provide youth between the ages of 16-21 with employment opportunities. The level of preparation put forth by the youth who attended last year’s event impressed the employers who participated.
We encourage local businesses to participate in The 4th Annual Youth Career Expo and would like to take the opportunity to ask for your participation. New Directions and The Greater New Bedford Career Center are committed to successfully matching qualified youth with employers.
- The Youth Career Expo will provide all youth ages 16-21 with One-Stop access a variety of employment opportunities.
- Youth will be encouraged to attend job readiness workshops at the Career Center to help them prepare to meet employers.
- The Career Center will provide pre-screening services to employers.
- All employers are encouraged to participate, including those who only hire youth over age 18. Marketing strategy includes high school graduates and college students.
- Work opportunities may be full time or part time.
If interested in participating in the Youth Career Expo please see attached registration
For more information contact Heather Frank @ 508-961-3150 or email email@example.com